When I let the dogs out this morning at 4:30 am, it was raining, and I could hear a wood thrush singing from the trees.
I've been reading about the health benefits of drinking tea. Studies have shown that drinking black or green tea regularly (3-4 cups a day) can reduce the risk of death from cardiovascular disease. Tea is rich in antioxidants called flavonoids, which have a protective effect on the heart. Tea has also been associated with reduced risk of cancer, rheumatoid arthritis and stroke.
Didn't quite eat enough fruits & veg today, and did no substantial exercise, but was productive in other ways. We shopped at the Farmer's Market and prepared the dog food for the week (we feed them an all-natural, raw diet). We ordered the carpet for the bedroom (should be installed within two weeks). I set up a blog for Scott. I took a bath and read. I realized that I enjoy my day more if I spend some time listening to my iPod.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home