Best Possible World
Best Possible World presents simple, comforting solutions, resources and tools to help each of us live our best possible lives.
Previous Posts
- I just stumbled across The Tip, a concise, well-wr...
- Radnor Lake: Better Than Valium After work today,...
- Montgomery Biscuits. I can't decide if this is the...
- Today on NPR's Day to Day, Slate columnist Timothy...
- Yesterday Mom and I went on a train ride on the ol...
- Remind me never to have surgery in Australia.
- It's Kentucky Derby weekend. I love the Derby. Pos...
- Why Boys Inherit More Genetic Diseases Than Girls ...
- More unsettling news about the Bush administration...
- Road Rage As I drove north on Broadway this mornin...
Places I Like
- Box of Crayons - Michael Bungay Stanier
- 43 Folders - Merlin Mann's Personal Productivity Site
- Techsploitation - Annalee Newitz
- Painless Self-Promotion - Suzanne Falter-Barns
- Blast O' Joy - Suzanne Falter-Barns
- LoudenMouth - Jennifer Louden
- Shaboom - Molly Gordon
- Seth Godin's Blog
- Outsourcing Yourself - Barnaby Kalan
- Treehugger
- Wish Jar Journal - Keri Smith
- Jewish Guys Are Sexy - Brittney Bush
Saturday, May 08, 2004
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home